Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ragequit- The funniest man on earth

-No Luca No- Ragequit-
Micheal Jones, a man of 25. He was born on July 22, 1987. He is now apart of the core team of RoosterTeeth, an video making comunity. I first found RoosterTeeth by watching the very funny and hilarious RedVs.Blue. My favorite character in Red Vs. Blue was always Caboose. But some how watching RoosterTeeth, I watched Ragequit. I couldnt stop laughing. I watched more episodes, he is so funny and he makes me fall for him while he is so sarcastic. I think I mainly admire him. His cute face and his hair. How he carrys himself. He is just so sarcasic and its just so intoxicating. Its just something i just cant live without sometimes. I really love him.

In Rage, Micheal is the most sarcastic and calmest in this episode. ANY OTHER VIDEO HE IS NOT CALM. I love this one so much because he is really sarcastic, and kinda reminds me of Dora and Diego. His calmest video ever made. I wish i could just hug him. Dude, he is just fucking amazing, and hilarious speacially in "No Luca No" or the  "Impossible game" and "Slender" with Gavin. OMG please give me him..I WANT HIM :3 MEEWWWOOWQOQOQOOQ

1 comment: